"Anyone who is dying has the opportunity to celebrate their life with the help of Hospice."
To ensure that everyone in our community who is dying has access to the best possible end of life care and support, with our help through
- Leading in specialist palliative care and in enabling others
- Balancing patients first with looking after ourselves and each other
- Professional in all we do
- Respectful in all our dealings
- Valuing of the whole person
- Active in quality and caring
- Connected with our peers, our community, with other providers
- Provide access to specialised hospice and palliative care services.
- Provide and coordinate quality care standards and education.
- Lead and resource our organisation.
- Maximise our community's awareness of Hospice.